The Yama Cold Brew Tower is made for large capacity brewing and is perfect for cafés, restaurants, and bars. Made from premium hand-blown borosilicate glass by master glassblowers this tower ensures the highest quality and craftsmanship in every brew cycle. All you need is ice, water, and fresh coffee to create the best cold brewed coffee you or your customer have ever had! Through a unique 3-hour brewing process using pure ice water, ice drip coffee produces a unique flavor not found in regular brewed coffee - it is acidic free and smooth as can be. The final brew is richer and smoother than what you would find in an immersion-style cold brewer. Its unique and crafty design is the perfect conversation piece for any coffee shop or restaurant and the mid-century wooden frame will complement any environment.
Click here to view brewing and assembly instructions.
COFFEE/TEA COLD BREW PROS
- Yama Cold Brew Towers look great and are simple to use.
- Quick drink prep and turnaround.
- Add atmosphere to your environment.
- Cold brewing retains more valuable antioxidants inherent in coffee.
- The cold drip method reduces acid to as much as 69% less than brewed coffee.
- This tower measures 44.25" tall and has an 11.75" square base.
- Brews 25 cups.
- 100 oz. capacity.
- Each unit is hand blown from borosilicate glass and is dishwasher & microwave safe as well as heat resistant.
- Borosilicate glass is non-porous and does not absorb odors or chemicals ensuring each brew is fresh and pure.
- Made of 100% wood.
- Included components are beakers, carafes, and frame.