The Yama Cold Brew Tower is in a league of its own and features a mid-century style wooden frame. Made from premium hand-blown borosilicate glass by master glassblowers this tower ensures the highest quality and craftsmanship in every brew cycle. All you need is ice, water, and fresh coffee to create the best cold brewed coffee you or your customer have ever had! Through a unique 3-hour brewing process using pure ice water, ice drip coffee produces a unique flavor not found in regular brewed coffee - it is acidic free and smooth as can be. The final brew is richer and smoother than what you would find in an immersion-style cold brewer. Its unique and crafty design is the perfect conversation piece for any coffee shop, home, or office.
COFFEE/TEA COLD BREW PROS
- Yama Cold Brew Towers look great and are simple to use.
- Quick drink prep and turnaround.
- Add atmosphere to your environment.
- Cold brewing retains more valuable antioxidants inherent in coffee.
- The cold drip method reduces acid to as much as 69% less than brewed coffee.
- This tower measures about 30" tall, 10" wide, and 9" deep.
- Each unit is hand blown from borosilicate glass and is dishwasher & microwave safe as well as heat resistant.
- Brews 6-8 cups.
- 32 oz capacity.
- Made of 100% wood.
- Included components are beakers, carafes, and frame.