The Yama Glass Chinese Water Kettle is elegant and superior in its tea brewing quality and preparing the perfect cup of tea can only be accomplished with the perfect teapot. Glass teapots are preferred to other teapots because unlike other materials used to make kettles, it is odorless and imparts no material flavor to the tea. The Yama Glass Chinese Kettle is made with hand-blown Borosilicate glass, which is only the best, and temper and heat resistant for safety. The sustainable bamboo handle swivels for ease of use and adds a truly authentic look. Designed to be a beautiful addition to any home, café, or restaurant this tea kettle is perfect when brewing tea for 2-4 people.
TEA BREW PROS
- A traditional Chinese teapot kettle perfect for brewing teas and hot water directly on any stove.
- Features real bamboo wood handles along with premium hand-blown Borosilicate glass.
- Dragon neck spout allows you to pour hot water and tea with ultimate control.
- 40 oz capacity is perfect for serving 2-4 people with one session making this great for families and tea parties.
- Borosilicate glass is non-porous meaning it does not absorb odors or liquids ensuring your tea is uncontaminated and as pure as possible.
- Hand blown, lead-free Borosilicate glass.
- Can be used on both an electric or gas stove.
- Kettle doesn't whistle, takes approx. 3 minutes to boil water.