This copper version of the Yama Glass Dripper is stunningly beautiful. It’s designed to make manual coffee brewing easy and is the perfect barista tool for brewing 2-4 cups of high-quality coffee. Designed to get a full-bodied, even extraction, this cone dripper can be used at home, in cafés, and in restaurants. Yama Glass is sturdy and made from hand-blown Borosilicate glass, so it's temper and heat resistant for safety.
Also available in the Yama Glass Cone Dripper 2-4 Cup.
COFFEE BREW PROS
- Designed to hold enough ground coffee to make between 6oz and 12oz.
- Will fit any decanter or coffee mug with lid measurements between 3 - 3.5 inches in diameter.
- Both the Melitta #2 & Bonmac Flat Bottom #2 filters will fit into the base of this coffee dripper.
- Copper base and handle.
- Made of heat-resistant Borosilicate glass.
- Base is 3.5 x 3.5 inches.
- Dripper is 3.5 inches deep, 4.5 inches wide at top.
- 8 oz capacity.